Center for Solar Energy and Hydrogen Research Baden-Württemberg (ZSW)
- WindForS research facility WINSENT
- Energy storage (power to gas, electrolysis)
- Feed-in forecasts for sun, wind, and waterpower
- Smart grid
- Technology assessment, market analysis, feasibility studies
- Development and evaluation of instruments for the promotion of renewable energies
- Monitoring of the expansion of renewable energies in Germany
- System integration of renewable energies
- Policy consulting
- WINSENT Project clears planning hurdle (15/06/2020) The WindForS WINSENT project to build a wind energy research facility on the Swabian Alb has cleared a major hurdle: at the ...
- New WindForS Project: Minute-scale Power Forecasts (07/12/2018) What is the best way of predicting the energy produced by an offshore wind energy plant in the next few minutes, and ...
- 30 years of research for energy system transformation – WindForS founding member ZSW celebrates its 30th anniversary. (16/10/2018) ZSW is 30!
- WINSENT Project Meeting at ZSW (08/10/2018) About twenty five of us met today to share updates on recent progress within the WINSENT project. Hosted by the project ...
- ZSW and S&G Engineering Join Forces to Set Up Wind Power Field-Test Site (15/12/2017) From ZSW: S&G Engineering GmbH and the Centre for Solar Energy and Hy-drogen Research Baden-Württemberg (ZSW) have agreed to col-laborate with ...