WindForS Wind Energy Research Cluster
Building on a 70-year history of wind energy research in southern Germany, WindForS works to support the acceptable and cost-effective deployment of wind energy in complex terrain.
WindForS members are working to help make wind energy even more sustainable, cheaper, and better integrated than ever before.
Southern Germany has a long tradition of wind energy research and education. The Universities in WindForS contributed to the development of today’s wind turbines from the 1950s onwards. And, in 2004 the first chair for wind energy at a German University was founded at one of our members.
Join us! WindForS members are recruiting for WindForS and other projects all the time.
- Research Associate in Wind Turbine Control (1/15/2020)
- Communications assistant (11/15/2019)
- Student Assistant at the U. Stuttgart Chair of Wind Energy (8/2/2019)
- Research Associate with the Chair of Nondestructive Testing (6/7/2019)
- Researcher into Pragmatic Wind Modelling at Esslingen University of Applied Sciences (4/23/2019)