- This event has passed.
25 May 2021 - 28 May 2021
Join us at the EAWE 2021 Wind Energy Science Conference!
WindForS researchers will be helping run several sessions across several themes, including:
Theme 1: Wind Resource, Wind Farms and Wakes
- Interactions of Large-Scale Offshore Wind Farms with the Marine Atmospheric Boundary Layer of the German Bight
- Lidars and Floating Wind Energy – Collaboration of Innovative Training Networks LIKE and FLOAWER
Theme 3: Turbine Technology, Control and Acoustics
- Turbine design optimization beyond LCOE
Theme 9: Floating Wind, Metocean and Extreme Conditions
- Floating offshore wind turbines model testing
Theme 10: Emerging Technologies and Special Sessions
- Holistic Digital Twins for the Future Energy System
- Demystifying complex terrain
- IEA Wind Task 32: wind lidar
WindForS members will also be theme chairs for theme 2 on Turbulence, Aeroelasticity and Rotor Blades and theme 9 on Floating Wind, Metocean and Extreme Conditions.