- This event has passed.
25 May - 28 May
Join us at the EAWE 2021 Wind Energy Science Conference!
WindForS researchers will be helping run several sessions across several themes, including:
- Interactions of Large-Scale Offshore Wind Farms with the Marine Atmospheric Boundary Layer of the German Bight
- Lidars and Floating Wind Energy – Collaboration of Innovative Training Networks LIKE and FLOAWER
- Turbine design optimization beyond LCOE
- Floating offshore wind turbines model testing
- Holistic Digital Twins for the Future Energy System
- Demystifying complex terrain
- IEA Wind Task 32: wind lidar
WindForS members will also be theme chairs for theme 2 on Turbulence, Aeroelasticity and Rotor Blades and theme 9 on Floating Wind, Metocean and Extreme Conditions.