Lots of people from WindForS will be presenting papers and posters at the 2018 WindEurope conference in Hamburg.
- Professor Po Wen Cheng will be chairing the session on new approaches to drivetrains, yaw, converters, cables, … and airborne.
- Ines Würth from U. Stuttgart talking about her results from the VORKAST project
- Kolja Müller from U. Stuttgart presenting poster PO143 on reliability assessment for floating wind turbines,
- Vasilis Pettas from U. Stuttgart presenting poster PO166 on down-regulation and pitch control as lifetime extension enablers,
- Andy Clifton (WindForS Coordinator) presenting poster PO084 on IEA Wind Task 32
We’ll also be wandering round the WindEnergy Expo next door. If there’s anyone you’d like to talk to, or something you’d like to hear more about, please get in touch!